Stainless Steel CNC Precision Machining Flange
Milling is the machining process of using rotary cutters to remove material from a workpiece advancing (or feeding) in a direction at an angle with the axis of the tool. It covers a wide variety of different operations and machines, on scales from small individual parts to large, heavy-duty gang milling operations. It is one of the most commonly used processes in industry and machine shops today for machining parts to precise sizes and shapes.
Milling can be done with a wide range of machine tools. The original class of machine tools for milling was the milling machine (often called a mill). After the advent of computer numerical control (CNC), milling machines evolved into machining centers (milling machines with automatic tool changers, tool magazines or carousels, CNC control, coolant systems, and enclosures), generally classified as vertical machining centers (VMCs) and horizontal machining centers (HMCs). The integration of milling into turning environments and of turning into milling environments, begun with live tooling for lathes and the occasional use of mills for turning operations, led to a new class of machine tools, multitasking machines (MTMs), which are purpose-built to provide for a default machining strategy of using any combination of milling and turning within the same work envelope.
▶ Equipment for Precision Machining Components:
• Convertional Machining Machines: 20 sets.
• CNC Machines: 60 sets.
• 3-Axis Machining Center: 10 sets.
• 4-Axis Machining Center: 5 sets.
• 5-Axis Machining Center: 2 sets
▶ Precision Machining Capabilities
• Max Size: 1,500 mm × 800 mm × 500 mm
• Weight Range: 0.1 kg - 500 kg
• Annual Capacity: 10,000 tons
• Accuracy: As per standards: .... or on request. Minimum ±0.003 mm
• Holes to ±0.002 mm dia.
• Flatness, Roundness and Straightness: As per standards or on request.
▶ Available Process
• Honing, Grinding.
▶ Available Ferrous Metal Materials for Precision Machining Components:
• Cast Iron including gray iron and ductile iron
• Carbon Steel from low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel.
• Steel Alloys from standard grades to special grades on request.
▶ Available Non-Ferrous Metal Materials for Precision Machining Components:
• Aluminum and their alloys
• Brass and Copper
• Zinc and their alloys
• Stainless Steel
▶ General Commerial Terms
• Main workflow: Inquiry & Quotation → Confirming Details / Cost Reduction Proposals → Tooling Development → Trial Casting → Samples Approval → Trial Order → Mass Production → Continuous Order Proceeding
• Leadtime: Estimatedly 15-25 days for tooling development and estimatedly 20 days for mass production.
• Payment Terms: To be negotiated.
• Payment methods: T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal.
To know more about our machining capabilities, please turn to our spacial page introducing the CNC Precision Machining Capabilities: