Material: Steel Alloy, Stainless Steel Process: Lost Wax Investment Precision Casting Weight: 3.60 kg Application: Connector
Steel Alloy Lost Wax Investment Casting Products from China Foundry. 3.1 Material Certificate is available.
Steel Alloy Lost Wax Investment Casting Components from China Steel Foundry.
Thanks to our highly mordern production facilities and ingenious tool technology, RMC's investment foundry could develop the molds and toolings and produce the qualified parts as per your requirements within a very short period of time at competitive prices.
The most widely-used materials of stainless steel mainly include (but not limited to): Stainless Steel: AISI 304, AISI 304L, AISI 316, AISI 316L, 1.4404 and 1.4301.
▶ Materials for Investment Casting, Lost Wax Casting Process:
• Gray Iron: HT150, HT200, HT250, HT300, HT350; GJL-100, GJL-150, GJL-200, GJL-250, GJL-300, GJL-350; GG10~GG40.
• Ductile Iron or Nodular Iron: GGG40, GGG50, GGG60, GGG70, GGG80; GJS-400-18, GJS-40-15, GJS-450-10, GJS-500-7, GJS-600-3, GJS-700-2, GJS-800-2; QT400-18, QT450-10, QT500-7, QT600-3, QT700-2, QT800-2;
• Carbon Steel: AISI 1020 - AISI 1060, C30, C40, C45.
• Steel Alloys: ZG20SiMn, ZG30SiMn, ZG30CrMo, ZG35CrMo, ZG35SiMn, ZG35CrMnSi, ZG40Mn, ZG40Cr, ZG42Cr, ZG42CrMo...etc on request.
• Stainless Steel: AISI 304, AISI 304L, AISI 316, AISI 316L, 1.4401, 1.4301, 1.4305, 1.4307, 1.4404, 1.4571 and other stainless steel grade.
• Brass, Red Copper, Bronze or other Copper-based alloy metals: ZCuZn39Pb3, ZCuZn39Pb2, ZCuZn38Mn2Pb2, ZCuZn40Pb2, ZCuZn16Si4
• Corrosion-resistant Steel, Seawater-resistant Steel, High-temperature Steel, High-tensile Steel, Duplex Steel.
• Other Materials as per your unique requirements or according to ASTM, SAE, AISI, ACI, DIN, EN, ISO, and GB standards
▶ Capabilities of Investment Casting Foundry
• Max Size: 1,000 mm × 800 mm × 500 mm
• Weight Range: 0.5 kg - 100 kg
• Annual Capacity: 2,000 tons
• Bond Materials for Shell Building: Silica Sol, Water Glass and their mixtures.
• Tolerances: On Request.
▶ Main Production Procedure
• Patterns & Tooling Design → Metal Die Making → Wax Injection → Slurry Assembly → Shell Building → De-Waxing → Chemical Composition Analysis → Melting & Pouring → Cleaning, Grinding & Shot Blasting → Post Processing or Packing for Shipment
▶ Inspecting Lost Wax Castings
• Spectrographic and manual quantitative analysis
• Metallographic analysis
• Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers hardness inspection
• Mechanical property analysis
• Low and normal temperature impact testing
• Cleanliness inspection
• UT, MT and RT inspection
▶ Post-Casting Process
• Deburring & Cleaning
• Shot Blasting / Sand Peening
• Heat Treatment: Normalization, Quench, Tempering, Carburization, Nitriding
• Surface Treatment: Passivation, Anodizing, Electroplating, Hot Zinc Plating, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating, Polishing, Electro-Polishing, Painting, GeoMet, Zintec.
• Machining: Turning, Milling, Lathing, Drilling, Honing, Grinding.
▶ Advantages of Investment Casting Components:
• Excellent and smooth surface finish
• Tight dimensional tolerances.
• Complex and intricate shapes with design flexibility
• Capability to cast thin walls therefore a lighter casting component
• Wide selection of cast metals and alloys (ferrous and non-ferrous)
• Draft is not required in the molds design.
• Reduce the need for secondary machining.
• Low material waste.
▶ Why You Choose RMC for Custom Lost Wax Casting Parts?
• Full solution from one single supplier ranging customized pattern design to finished castings and secondary process including CNC machining, heat treatment and surface treatment.
• Costdown proposals from our professional engineers based on your unique requirement.
• Short leadtime for prototype, trial casting and any possible technical improvement.
• Bonded Materials: Silica Col, Water Glass and their mixtures.
• Manufacturing flexibility for small orders to mass orders.
• Strong outsourcing manufacturing capabilities.
To know better about our capabilities of lost wax casting process, please click the following picture to turn to our page of Investment Casting Capabilities:
|Materials for Lost Wax Investment Casting Process at RMC|
|Category||China Grade||UK Grade||US Grade||Japan Grade||Germany Grade|
|Carbon Steel||ZG15, ZG20, ZG25, ZG35, ZG45, ZG55, Q235, Q345, Q420||A1, A3, A5, CLA1A, CLA1C, AM1||
1008, 1015, 1018, 1020,
1025, 1030, 1035, 1040,
1045, 1050, 1060, 1070, WC6, WCC, WCB, WCA, LCB
|SC360, SC450, SC480, SCW410, SCW450, SCW550, SCW620, SCC5, S15C, S20C, S25C, S45C, S50C||1.0570, 1.0558, 1.1191, 1.0619, 1.0446, GS38, GS45, GS52, GS60, 1.0601, C20, C25, C30, C45|
|Low Alloy Steel||
20Mn, 45Mn, ZG20Cr, 40Cr, 20Mn5, 16CrMo4, 42CrMo,
40CrV, 20CrNiMo, GCr15, 9Mn2V
|CLA2, CLA3, CLA4, CLA8, CLA5A, CLA5B, CLA9, CLA11, CLA12B, CLA12C, CLA13, CLA1B, EN1A, EN8, EN9, EN14, EN19, EN24, EN32B, PD100A, NCM3, NCM5, NCM8, NCM32||1117, 4130, 4140, 4340, 6150, 5140, WC6, LCB, Gr.13Q, 8620, 8625, 8630, 8640, H13||SCM415, SCM435, SCM440, SCM445, SKS3||
GS20Mn5, GS15CrNi6, GS16MnCr5, GS25CrMo4V, GS42CrMo4, S50CrV4,
34CrNiMo6, 50CrMo4, G-X35CrMo17, 1.1131, 1.0037, 1.0122, 1.2162, 1.2542, 1.6511, 1.6523, 1.6580, 1.7131, 1.7132, 1.7218, 1.7225, 1.7227, 1.7228, 1.7231, 1.7321, 1.8519, ST37, ST52
|Ferritic Stainless Steel||1Cr17, 022Cr12, 10Cr17,||ANC1B||430, 431, 446, CA-15, CA6N, CA6NM||SCS1, SCS1X, SCS3, CS3X, SCS4, SCS5, SCS6||1.4000, 1.4005, 1.4008, 1.4016, GX22CrNi17, GX4CrNi13-4|
|1Cr13, 2Cr13, 3Cr13, 4Cr13,||ANC1C, ANC2||410, 420, 430, 440B, 440C||SCS2, SCS2A||1.4021, 1.4027, 1.4028, 1.4057, 1.4059, 1.4104, 1.4112, 1.4116, 1.4120, 1.4122, 1.4125|
|Austenitic stainless steel||
06Cr25Ni20, 022Cr17Ni12Mo2, 03Cr18Ni16Mo5
|ANC3A, ANC3B, ANC3ALC, ANC3AFC, ANC3BFC, ANC4B, ANC4BFC, ANC20, 316C12, 316S16, 316C16, 347C17||302, 303, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 329, CF3, CF3M, CF8, CF8M, CN7M, CN3MN||SCS11, SCS13, SCS14, SCS14A, SCS16, SCS16A, SCS18, SCS21, SCS35||
1.3960, 1.4301, 1.4305, 1.4306, 1.4308, 1.4313, 1.4321, 1.4401, 1.4403, 1.4404, 1.4405, 1.4406, 1.4408, 1.4409, 1.4435, 1.4436, 1.4539, 1.4550, 1.4552, 1.4581,
|Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel||05Cr15Ni5Cu4Nb, 05Cr17Ni4Cu4Nb||ANC20, ANC21, ANC22||630, 634, 17-4PH, 15-5PH, CB7Cu-1||SCS24, SCS32||1.4542|
|High Mn Steel||ZGMn13-1, ZGMn13-3, ZGMn13-5||BW10||B2, B3, B4||SCMnH1, SCMnH11, SCMnH21||1.3802, 1.3966, 1.3301, 1.3302|
|Duplex Stainless Steel||022Cr22Ni5Mo3N, 022Cr25Ni6Mo2N||
A 890 1C, A 890 1A, A 890 3A, A 890 4A, A 890 5A,
A 995 1B, A 995 4A, A 995 5A, 2205, 2507
|SCS10, SCS11||1.4460, 1.4462, 1.4468, 1.4469, 1.4517, 1.4770|
|Tool Steel||Cr12||A5, H12, S5||SKD11, SKH9, SKH51||1.2344, 1.3343, 1.4528, GXCrMo17, X210Cr13, GX162CrMoV12|
|ANC5A||309, 310, CK20, CH20, HK30||SCH1, SCH2, SCH11, SCH13, SCH15, SCH21, SCH22, SCH24, SCH41,||1.4826, 1.4828, 1.4855, 1.4865|
HASTELLY-C, HASTELLY-X, SUPPER22H, CW-2M, CW-6M, CW-12MW, CX-2MW, HX(66Ni-17Cr), MRE-2, NA-22H, NW-22, M30C, M-35-1, INCOLOY600,
|SCH43, SCH44, SCH45,||2.4815, 2.4879, 2.4680|
|ZL101, ZL102, ZL104||ASTM A356, ASTM A413, ASTM A360||AC3A, AC4A, AC4C||G-AlSi7Mg, G-Al12|
H96, H85, H65, HPb63-3,
HPb59-1, QSn6.5-0.1, QSn7-0.2
|CZ125, CZ102, CZ107, CZ124, CZ122||C21000, C23000, C27000, C34500, C37710, C86500, C87600, C87400, C87800, C52100, C51100||C2100, C2300, C2700, C3560, C3771, C5212, C5111||CuZn5, CuZn15, CuZn35, CuZn36Pb3, CuZn40Pb2, CuSn10P1, CuSn5ZnPb, CuSn5Zn5Pb5|
|Cobalt-base Alloy||UMC50, 670, Grade 31||2.4778|